A creative professional who have a passion for writing and understand how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Your job is to determine how to bring the greatest possible benefit to potential readers. This requires thoughtful conversations between you and clients, plus extensive research to locate the best possible information.
- Excellent writing skills in different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Additionally, content writers are passionate learners since they write about a variety of topics and types of businesses. Their ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand is an essential aspect of any project.
- He/she must have experience in producing content for social media accounts including generating, editing, publishing, sharing daily or regular content.
- Have knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, reviews, product descriptions, page titles etc for different websites.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple and easy way to understand language.
- Know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
- Have excellent research skills, ability to think out of the box and strong sense of logic.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should have minimum qualification- any Graduation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Atleast 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in writing
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs