What we are looking for
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager (IT Sales) in the international market to help us expand our clients. The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- BDM positions require a bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of IT sales experience.
- Should have good exposure in international marketing, cold calling, pre-sales, and lead generation.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Should be comfortable in client interaction
- Strong analytical & creative approach.
- Understanding of IT technologies like website, web-app, mobile app etc..
- Knowledge working with Ms office suite.
- Should be responsible for managing end to end sales i.e. Lead generation, Appointment setting, Requirement discussion, Proposal preparation, Cost submission, Negotiation, Sales/Closure, Account Management
- Responsible for Business development Identifying new IT sales lead generation
- Should have experience in the Sales of Mobile app and Web development services for the international market
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Responsible for generating the leads by using different channels like Linkedin, Email marketing & online freelancing portal to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning